A little bit of an interesting week this week!
- I announced that I was leaving Oracle. As I mentioned in that announcement, for now I plan to keep things going as always – weekly links, open source projects for JavaFX, etc.
- Edvin Syse is interviewed about TornadoFX, a Kotlin library for JavaFX, of which there was a new release just recently.
- Gerrit Grunwald has put out another of his Friday Fun components – this time a ‘sun burst’ control.
- Speaking of Gerrit, he has also put on github a ‘smoothcharts‘ library that makes the JavaFX chart lines be smoothed lines.
- Amos Chepchieng has written about making a borderless JavaFX window movable.
- Jyloo Software has put out Synthetica V3 RC1 for review.