A few good links this week – enjoy 🙂
- Tom Schindl has posted about animated path morphing in JavaFX, which looks quite cool 🙂
- Hendrik Ebbers has a post on creating ‘hand-drawing’ effects with JavaFX which, again, looks cool 🙂
- Jens Deters has released 0.0.11 of MQTT.fx, which includes a bunch of new features.
- Carlos Martins has created a new open source called FX-serials, which “transforms traditional Java Beans into JavaFX2 Beans by adding property methods which return the appropriate JavaFX property type.” He also has a small blog post with further details.
- Dirk Lemmermann has created a page summarising a number of JavaFX resources that exist around the web, which is well worth checking out.
- Carl has two posts – firstly, one on JavaFX dependency injection with Google Guice, and secondly one on JavaFX text manipulation functions.
Catch you all next week!