A heap of interesting links this week – enjoy 🙂
- José Pereda has posted about getting the 2048FX game running on Android (and into the Google Play Store). It’s a detailed post and discusses how to make use of the JavaFX Ports project.
- Jarek has announced the release of ScalaFX 8.0.40-R8, which adds support for new features in JavaFX 8u40.
- Tom Eugelink has been working on porting some of the Enzo gauges to JFXtras. He now has a blog post showing the first results of this work.
- Michael Hoffer has been working on a project called SonoAir, which is a JavaFX application for adding AirPlay support to Sonos speakers.
- Timofey Lagutin has a github repo for a project he calls Jaklin, a “Java/Avian, OpenJDK and JavaFX/OpenJFX web port”.
- Hendrik Ebbers has announced that he has partnered with Parleys to offer a beginners training course for JavaFX.
- Florian Brunner has posted about conventions to simplify FXML loading.
- Dirk Lemmermann has published a website for CalendarFX, a commercial library providing a number of useful calendar / scheduling UI controls for JavaFX.
- Speaking of CalendarFX, René Jahn has posted about ‘JavaFX, JVx, CalendarFX and Exchange Server‘. In a separate post, René has posted about styled stages and their MDI system.
- Rahel Lüthy has posted about creating a 3D line in JavaFX.
That’s all folks. Keep up the great work and I’ll be back next week to link to it all again 🙂