It’s another year already! I hope everyone had a great start to 2012. Because I published last weeks links roundup a few days late, there aren’t too many links this week, but the links I do have below are all of a very high quality. Enjoy! 🙂
- Dustin Marx has written five blog posts related to JavaFX this week. The titles are “Sneaking a Peek at JavaFX 2.1 Beta“, “JavaFX 2.0 Bar and Scatter Charts (and JavaFX 2.1 StackedBarCharts)“, “Integrating JavaFX 2.0 with Swing and SWT“, “Rendering HTML Within JavaFX“, and “The Challenges of a JavaFX Reboot“.
- Ben Evans and/or Martijn Verburg posted about “What I learnt about JavaFX today“.
- Robert Felker has let me know he has written a tool called CloudExplorer for visualisation of data using JavaFX (and he has built it in Scala).
- It seems the current community effort is around building calendar controls in JavaFX. Today I came across the third implementation (I mentioned the other two last week). Sai Pradeep Dandem has written this weeks implementation.
- Over at FX Experience, I posted a retrospective post looking at what has happened to JavaFX in the last 15 or so months.
Catch you in a weeks time, when I’ll be back in New Zealand! 🙂