A relatively quiet week this week for Java desktop links.
- A new JavaFX 2.1 developer preview build is out. The build number is now b08.
- JavaFX.com is moving to be part of the Oracle Technical Website (OTN). For future reference, the URL will be http://otn.oracle.com/javafx.
- Adam Bien posted a tiny blog post showing how to include custom CSS in a JavaFX application.
- By now Weiqi Gao has given his JavaFX 2.0 talk, but he has posted the code from his talk. It details the Lissajous curve to show off the JavaFX 2.0 Path API and the properties and bindings framework.
- Florian Simon let me know about FlowSProject, which is “looking for ways to simplify initialisation and use of swing widgets like the JTable or the JTree.”