Welcome to the leap-day edition of Java desktop links of the week! 🙂
- Gerrit Grunwald has two posts this week. Firstly, he has a post on building a multi gauge with Medusa. Secondly, he has created another of his ‘Friday Fun Components‘.
- Tom Eugelink has posted about building multiplatform JavaFX applications – in particular the ways he approached layout issues.
- Tobias Jonas has released JFXC, a library of JavaFX controls.
- Thomas Künneth has started work on a JavaFX application to make it easy to change default settings on OS X.
- Gluon has posted about some changes going on in the Java on mobile space.