Here’s what happened in the last week – enjoy! 🙂
- Bruno Borges has open sourced a JavaFX starter project on GitHub that works with Gradle and Jlink (and Java 11+).
- JFX Days in Dortmund was announced for early June.
- binjr has open sourced a time series data browser.
- Zeppel Software has open sourced a library for creating chat bubbles in JavaFX.
- Peter Rogge has updated lib-fxml, his library that allows the developer to load JavaFX relevant files (.fxml, .css, .properties) and connect them to a controller.