A day late this week – I was out of action yesterday (and over the weekend) with a head cold. Now that I’m getting back on my feet, here are the links from the past week – enjoy!
- Gerrit Grunwald continues relentlessly on his Medusa gauge library for JavaFX. Has has a post on how to add interactivity to the gauges, and areas and sections.
- Edvin Syse has posted about his new JavaFX launcher library that handles automatic updates of applications: FXLauncher.
- Robert Ladstätter has posted about deploying a JavaFX application to the Google Play Store.
- Rob Terpilowski has interviewed Alexander Casall about ‘JavaFX vs. Swing vs. HTML5, Who Wins?‘.
- Andreas Liebelt has a post about a ‘fresh breeze by Enterprise JavaFX‘. This is a very interesting read!
- Patrick Martin has posted about graphing in 3D with Dex and Vis.js.
- Carl has posted a workaround for the JavaFX TableView Constrained Resize Policy, so that all remaining space goes to the right-most column