It’s been a really long time – apologies for the massive gap since the last post. I promise to get back to more regular postings again now 🙂 Here’s the links that I captured during this time:
- Early access builds of JavaFX 12 have been published by Gluon.
- VocabHunter 2.0.0 has been released. This moves the codebase to JDK 11 and JavaFX 11, with installable bundles for each platform.
- Almas Baimagambetov has announced that FXGL 11.0 is finally out! It is fully modular and uses JavaFX 11. Currently only a core subset of features supported but with a more scalable architecture.
- Peter Rogge has released an update to Lib-I18N, which allows a developer to bind a key-value pair of a
.propertiesfile to a StringBinding.
- Gerrit Grunwald has been busy as always. He has created a matrix-like data structure, a ‘plain’ amp skin gauge, and a post on styling the Medusa gauges with CSS.
- Dominik Liebler has posted about Kotlin coroutines and JavaFX threads.
- David Gilbert has announced FXGraphics2D 1.8 and JFreeSVG 3.4.
- Michael Hoffer has updated ScaledFX, a JavaFX pane for scaling arbitrary content nodes.
- Jakob Jenkov has updated his JavaFX TableView tutorial.
- Chris Newland has posted a JavaFX ‘demo scene’ video.