- Edvin Syse announced the release of TornadoFX 1.7.9. TornadoFX is a lightweight JavaFX Framework for Kotlin.
Tom Schindl announced the release of e(fx)clipse 3.0.0, which supports Java 9 and brings with it a host of other improvements.
- Arnaud Hamon has put online some code to draw tree maps in JavaFX, using both the scenegraph APIs, as well as the Canvas node.
- Almas Baimagambetov continues to improve FXGL – the JavaFX Game Library.
- Peter Rogge continues to improve Lib-Preferences, a library for easily storing simple data to a Preferences.properties file in a JavaFx & Maven desktop applications.
- Roger Lacroix has announced the release of MQ Visual Edit V2.2.0, a commercial app for “allowing users to view, manipulate and manage messages in a queue and/or topic of a IBM MQ queue manager and presents the data in a simplified format similar to a database utility or spreadsheet program.”