I know I sound like a broken record…but where does time go?! It’s mid-August already! This past week was a relatively quiet one in the Java desktop world, but despite being quiet there are some very interesting links this week. Let’s get into it 🙂
- Dean Iverson has finally blogged about the work he and Jim Clarke are doing on GroovyFX. This is a good read for anyone interested in building JavaFX 2.0 user interfaces without all the verbosity of Java.
- Tom Eugelink put out a new release of MigLayoutFX2 to fix some bugs, and also announced a name change to MigPane to be more consistent with the naming pattern used within JavaFX.
- Narayan has released the source code for his AutoFill TextBox. He has blogged about this previously.
- JIDE Software has announced the release of JIDE 3.2.0, which includes a number of new features and components.
- MiGLayout 4.0 has been released, which includes a number of bug fixes, and also now requires at least Java 5.
That’s all for this week – I hope you found a few links useful! Catch you next week with more Java desktop links!