A bit quiet this week, but here are the top links of the past week. Enjoy! 🙂
- Gerrit Grunwald has posted about bilinear color interpolation, and how to create the ‘colour picker’ effect in Java 2D.
- Dotan Nahum has blogged about rewriting a simple Swing application using JRuby. He provides links to the code repo’s of the source code before and after.
- Mario has blogged about creating a Twitter client using Griffon. At present it is only a very simple project right now, but the source code is available for you to browse if you’re interested in learning more.
- Andrew Krizhanovsky emailed me about his wikokit project, which is a visual interface to the parsed English Wiktionary and Russian Wiktionary databases. It is built using JavaFX 1.x, and the source code is available for people to explore.
- Josh Marinacci blogged about ‘Amino and Leonardo: Next Steps‘, in light of the pending arrival of Josh 2.0.
That’s that for us this week. Keep up the always great work folks, and I’ll see you in a weeks time 🙂