Hi all, here’s your links for another week. Enjoy! 🙂
- Adam Bien has posted a YouTube video on ‘Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control and Convention over Configuration …with JavaFX 8‘.
- Robin Leo Söderström has posted a four–post series covering the development of an app he calls FXComparer, which is an open source application for comparing archives.
- Robert Ladstätter has two posts this week, both related to image processing in JavaFX. Firstly, he has posted on ‘using your webcam with JavaFX and openCV‘, and secondly he has a post titled ‘image processing with OpenCV and JavaFX‘.
- Jim Kay has made available his source code for his JavaFX 3D support (in JavaFX 2.0, not 8.0 – where there is built in support for 3D).
- Speaking of JavaFX 3D (and this time the JavaFX 8.0 kind), mihosoft have a blog post showing off JavaFX 3D inside their window control.
- FXForm2-0.21 has been released. FXForm2 is a form generator for JavaFX that generates forms based on the provided bean.
- Jens Deters has a blog detailing how he uses JavaFX on a Raspberry Pi to control LED lights via the CPIO-out pins.
- Geertjan Wielenga has posted a three-part series of posts covering NASA Mission Operations and how they use the NetBeans platform.
Catch you all in a weeks time! 🙂