Apologies for missing last weeks links – if it is any consolation I was out of town attending my brothers wedding.
- Gluon continues to roll JavaFX 12 EA releases off the production line for a variety of platforms.
- Speaking of Gluon, they have also released improved Maven tooling to make building JavaFX applications simpler.
- Gerrit Grunwald has released TilesFX 11.1 to support JavaFX 11.
- Gerrit also supervised two students who built two new charts – a pareto chart and a force-directed chart.
- RichTextFX 0.9.3 has been released. This release includes a few bug fixes and better support for alternate keyboard layouts like Dvorak.
- An update to cljfx has been released. Cljfx is “a declarative, functional and extensible wrapper of JavaFX inspired by better parts of react and re-frame.”
Here’s what happened in the last week – enjoy! 🙂
It’s been a really long time – apologies for the massive gap since the last post. I promise to get back to more regular postings again now 🙂 Here’s the links that I captured during this time: