A heap of links this week, enjoy! 🙂
- Sébastien Bordes has announced that JRebirth Application Framework 7.7.5 has been released.
- Dirk Lemmermann has contributed another control to ControlsFX (which will be part of ControlsFX 8.20.8 that will likely be released later today). It is called TaskProgressView, and does exactly that – show the progress of JavaFX tasks.
- Jens Deters has made two releases this week. Firstly, he has released MQTT.fx 0.0.10, which adds a very useful mqtt message clipboard. Secondly, he has released ShichimiFX, a JavaFX utils lib with some very useful utilities.
- Johan Vos and Lodgon have announced that they now offer JavaFX consulting and training.
- Andrea Almiray has posted a Q&A about his push for a new Java desktop application framework JSR.
- Carlos Martins has blogged about his ‘JavaFX Message Broker Client For The Rest Of Us‘ project.
- If you are interested in mapping controls, the ArcGIS Runtime provides a JavaFX map component for developers to integrate ArcGIS mapping capabilities into their JavaFX apps.
- ?ukasz ?liwi?ski has posted about how he forked and updated JideFX to build against JavaFX 8u20.
- Alexander Casall has posted his slide deck for his talk “JavaFX – 10 things I love about you“.
- Jesus Luna Quiroga has posted a hack that allows for the text to be rotated in Tabs when they are positioned to the left / right of the TabPane.
- Carl (last name missing) has posted about building a custom JavaFX notification overlay.
- Markus Karg has a post titled ‘Good bye, Swing. Welcome, JavaFX 8‘, with some nice words said about JavaFX.
That’s all folks – back to work for me! Catch you next week 🙂