A relatively quiet week in desktop Java land, but definitely no less interesting! 🙂
- William Antônio Siqueira has written about visualising a neural network activation using JavaFX. This is very cool!
- Tom Schindl has written about e4 on JavaFX.
- Edvin Syse, Thomas Nield, and others have extended their TornadoFX project to create a kotlin-friendly wrapper around the ControlsFX project.
- Almas Baimagambetov continues to improve his JavaFX Game Library (FXGL) project with new features and bug fixes.
- Gerrit Grunwald has another Friday Fun Component: circular plots!