Ok – lets dust the cobwebs off this blog huh? Sorry about the silence folks, it’s been quite hectic around here with some travelling and conference distractions, as well as a huge amount of other stuff going on. Anyway, hopefully the worst is behind and I can get back to what is important! 🙂 Apologies if I missed your link – let me know and I’ll be sure to include it next week.
- Dirk Lemmermann has posted about ‘going dark‘ with a darcula-inspired theme in JavaFX. This is one of those amazing things people don’t always understand about how JavaFX UI controls work – with only a very minor amount of CSS, the entire UI can change style considerably.
- Florian Brunner has released Drombler FX 0.10. This version is mainly a bug fix release and especially fixes some issues on Macs.
- Almas Baimagambetov continues to put out releases of FXGL – his JavaFX game library.
- Peter Rogge continues to make releases of his lib-preferences library, ‘for easy storing simple data to a Preferences.properties file in a JavaFx & Maven desktop application.’
- Mohammad Hossein Rimaz has a post about ‘Nonsense Mathematics to Awesome Visualization‘ where he creates cool-looking JavaFX visualisations.