A super quiet week this week – just one link! Enjoy 🙂
An extremely quiet week this week – only a few links which will make for very quick reading 🙂 Enjoy!
Apologies for being missing in action last week – I was in Shanghai and trying not to freeze 🙂
- Brian Hudson has a post about Kubed, a visulisation DSL for JavaFX that looks very interesting.
has released Lib-Validation 0.2.0
. Lib-Validation is a library for easy validation in a JavaFX / Maven application. New in this release is the constraint ‘NewDuration’ and its corresponding validator ‘NewDurationValidator’.
- Jens Deters has released MQTT.fx 1.6.0 with support for Google Cloud IoT, as well as a number of bug fixes.
- Altran Group have open sourced their Robot Framework TestFX library.
Can you believe that January 2018 is already almost over?!
Hello everyone! Apologies for the radio silence for so long – I’ve received many emails from people worried I had disappeared into a black hole 🙂 It’s just been super hectic around here – Christmas, new years, a lot of travel – but now things are settling down and I can get back into the groove of posting these links again.
- Gerrit Grunwald continues to do amazing things with JavaFX charts. He has posts on a “Florence Nightingale inspired Coxcomb Chart“, Nested Bar Charts, and Stream Charts.
- Glazed Lists 1.11.0 has been released.
- ScraM has been updated: “Kids and adults alike can make games of all kinds in ScraM. With a drag-and-drop designer (built with JavaFX), ScraM makes coding fun and
easy. Get it all here
, and watch videos here
- Dmitry Kan has announced a new release of Luke, a “toolbox for analyzing and maintaining your Lucene / Solr / Elasticsearch index on low level.”