A few nice links this week – enjoy!
Lots of good links – enjoy!
- Jens Deters has released FontAwesomeFX 8.13, with updated icon fonts and other bug fixes.
- Jens has also released MQTT.fx 1.2.0 recently, which includes bug fixes and some new usability improvements.
- Davild Gilbert has released an updated Orson Charts library. Orson Charts is “an open source 3D chart library for JavaFX and Swing. This release adds a change notification mechanism for the XYZSeriesCollection dataset, generics for classes throughout the API plus upgrades to the FXGraphics2D and JFreeSVG dependencies (bringing in bug fixes and other improvements).”
- Adam Carroll has released VocabHunter 1.0.18.
- Christoph Nahr has written a class diagrammer in JavaFX.
- Nicholas Jensen has written Drop Bay, an encrypted notes application built with JavaFX.
A number of great links this week – great work everyone! 🙂
- Andreas Billmann has a post about Kotlin and TornadoFX. The guys working on TornadoFX are doing huge amounts of work!
- Adrian Romero has been working on a pretty cool programmable calculator for mobile devices, making use of JavaFXPorts.
- Speaking of JavaFX on mobile devices and JavaFXPorts, Gluon has released Gluon Mobile 4.0.0, which includes a frankly insane number of improvements.
- Florian Brunner has released Drombler FX 0.8. Drombler FX is a modular JavaFX application framework. This release comes with support for ‘single instance’ applications, and an initial version of a data framework.
- Christoph Nahr has a post about the JavaFX Spinner control, and using it to spin through numbers.