May 30th, how time flies!
A good number of links this week – enjoy 🙂
- Adam Bien has released afterburner.fx 1.7.0, which comes with a ‘swappable DI mechanism’.
- Speaking of Adam, he has also posted the video of his presentation on ‘MVC, MVP, IOC, or a Deeper Dive Into afterburner.fx‘.
- Gerrit Grunwald has created another of his ‘Friday Fun Components’, and of course it looks very cool.
- Gerrit has also released an updated version of his Medusa gauges library.
- Jens Deters has announced the release of FontAwesomeFX 8.11.
- Thomas Nield has released updates to RxJavaFX and RxKotlinFX, which are RXJava bindings
- Carl has two posts this week. Firstly, he has a post on ‘Moving a Hedgehog Around a Game Board in JavaFX‘, and secondly he has a post on ‘JavaFX Binding of Step Indicators in a Wizard‘.
- Recently there was a Virtual Technology Summit hosted by Oracle, and one of the presentations at the conference was presented by Johan Vos. You can now watch his presentation on Java On Mobile whenever you want.
- Speaking of Java on mobile devices and Johan, Gluon released Gluon Mobile 2.2.0, which includes a number of new features and bug fixes.
- Peter Rogge has put the (very early) code up for his new game, SokubanFX. It is written in JavaFX with NetBeans, but is at this stage text-only. He has also posted a short YouTube video of the game.