Another round of weekly links – enjoy
- To blow my own trumpet, this week I finally got my JEP published as a candidate for JDK 9. JEP 253 is titled ‘Prepare JavaFX UI Controls & CSS APIs for Modularization‘, and that is exactly what it is about
- Alexander Casall has posted about mvvmFX, a library for Model-View-ViewModel with JavaFX.
- Jens Deters has released FontAwesomeFX 8.4, which fixes a few bugs and adds a few new features.
- The Gluon guys have posted a quick teaser trailer of the Gluon Glisten library that will be coming out soon. Pretty epic music
- René Jahn has posted to announce the first release of the JVx JavaFX UI library.
- Christoph Keimel has posted about filtering a JavaFX TreeView.
- Wolfgang Weigend has posted about automated testing of JavaFX UI components – and one of the screenshots of the test tool looks strangely a lot like the 3D viewer in Scenic View….
That’s all – catch you next week. Bye!